Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

funniest moment



My funniest moment is when my family went to the G.I pools. My male cousin who is 9 years old, was just standing like an egg, so I just pushed my cousin into the pool. It was the most funniest moment ever at the pool. Because he was Acting cool I thought it Was funny so I laughed And laughed so After I push my cousin in the pools my cousin got out of the pools and Then eats some
food Because It was his birthday After, he eats he spewed up inside the pools My cousin got in heaps and heaps of trouble we all got kicked out. when we got home he got in trouble and I got more crack up stories 2. like my dog pooping on the Road I'll tell you all about it, I Left open the gate and then my dog ran on the Road then, pooped when the car was right in front of my dog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Anthony i me and my friends where reading your funny story , It made us laugh really hard . Maybe next time remember to use capital letters at the end of you sentences. Keep Up The Good Work ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reminding me about my capital letters

      Delete