Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Cross Country Recount

On a Beautiful sunny Monday it was Cross Country day. It was 16th of  September 2019. The time
was 1:00 pm. The year one boys went first, then we were waiting for the year one boys to
finish the race. I got sunburnt.

When it was the year 5 boys turn I was scared to come last place, but I couldn't give up on myself.
I kept on going it was 1500 metres. At the end of the race, we got free Water. Near the end, the Last year was the year 8 Girls the Girls in 3000 metres.

After Cross Country, I was tired and so so so sore.



2 comments:

  1. Hi and and i like how you wrote your cross country recount and i like the good effort you did with your cross country recount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Anthony! I was so super proud of you participating in this years cross country! Well done! I enjoyed reading your recount - I had a chuckle about you getting sunburnt. I thought you got sunblock from Ms King.

    I wonder how you were feeling when running around the block? Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete